Monday, August 20, 2012

Sunshine and Summertime.

Well this summer has been a doozey. Not only has it been HOT HOT HOT here in Utah, the whole state has been pretty much on FIRE literally. Summer flew by, for those of you that didn't know Justin decided to go out and do summer sales last minute, and when I say last minute I really mean like the 11th hour. May 3rd he decided, May 5th we left for hawaii, May 12th we came home, I shot a wedding and he left that following day the 13th of May which subsequently also happend to be Mothers day. I dropped him off to the airport, I wasn't teary eyed or over come with sadness, it hadn't quite set in that he was going to be gone the entire summer and I was going to be alone. It took about 2 days, I stayed those first couple days/nights at my parents house then I returned to our condo in Pleasant Grove. While sitting in the silence I began to notice how big and empty our condo felt, looking around I didn't know what I was doing or why I was taking a survey of our condo, but as my eyes welled up with tears, and my sweet dogs tried to consol me I knew. It was no use I was already in a whirlwind of emotions at that moment, what I wanted was for Justin to come home and never ever leave again. It was May 16th. (hahaha) I flew out to Houston Texas on June 1st, Justin's room mate Grant his Wife Aubrey was going out the first of June and I wanted to go when she went so we booked our flights to visit our husbands. It was a fun time, I went out to see how Justin spent his days, where they lived and what not, it was nice I only got to stay for 6 days, Justin dropped me off at the Airport and again I wasn't sad at all, I seem to have a very distracted mind, or I just live in delusions because it never seems to phase me when we go to airports. In my mind I feel like oh i'll see them in just a little while, Ya no. I call him many times a day, in which we only speak for a few minutes because he is such a hard worker. I haven't seen him for almost 2 months now, and get gets home on FRIDAY!!!! YAY YAY YAY im so excited, The end of the summer has finally come, and I couldn't be more pleased. Ive been really busy doing my photography and working a PT job. Can't wait for him to be home and to get back into the swing of things. Here are photos from this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment